Terms & Conditions
Booking will be considered confirmed only on 100% Full payment. Events booked prior 6 months and above may make Minimum 50% of the estimated billing for reservation remaining Balance 100% to be deposited within 30 days before the date of reservation. Any additional amount due for payment will be settled immediately on the day before the function through Bank Draft, Cash or NEFT in favor of “MANGALAM” Payable at Kolkata.
Terms of Quotation:
The price for services shall be the price stated on the quotation or invoice. The quotation is valid only for one week only from the date of transmittal of the quotation to client. Kindly contact our office for an extension of date. Mangalam Banquets reserves the right to reject any such offer. We reserve the right to reject your proposal and not sending the quotation for your requirement, it depends on availability of event date, number of guest and event location. The company reserves the right to revise catering quotes on changes to event. Any type of changes, additions or modifications in menu or number of guest, etc. must do at least 3 working days prior to event date.
The client’s confirmation means the client has accepted these terms and conditions and the quotation. Once the clients deposit has been received a receipt will be issued by Mangalam Banquets together with a formal confirmation invoice which will include your draft menu, event summary and estimated costs based on the number of guests and selections made by the client at this time.
A payment of 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Remaining balance a payment of 50% due must be paid one Month or a week prior to the day of the event unless other arrangements are approved in advance with management. Any additional payments due must be paid after event completion.
1) Cost: due to the fluctuating cost of food items, menu prices are subject to change when a drastic change in the menu ingredient cost occurs, client has two options.
a) Client will pay the additional cost based on the current adjusted price, or
b) Substitute other menu items to maintain the agreed upon per person/platter menu.
2) Payment method: NEFT, Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Banking & Cheque (Cheque payments are subject to accept, but due to bank clerical clearance all Cheque are accepted seven 7 working days before the event date.)
• Kindly submit the copy for PAN / TAN card for the billing.
• Crackers are not allowed within 200 meters radius of the Banquet.
• The Music sound limit should be confined to Government Law & regulations all license to be obtained by customer booking the banquet. MUSIC PERMISSIBLE TILL 10 PM EFFECTIVELY.
• All types of additional arrangement, flower decoration, hall decoration or stall arrangements can be provided at an additional charge. 3rd Party vendor will not be permitted to put up any form of advertisement, Branding or written material without prior permission. Use of Elevator, Air - Condition, Electrical, Mechanical & any othe equipment will only be permitted during the stipulated duration of event mentioned in the billing, Mangalam Banquets will not be responsible or held liable for any form of electrical or mechanical failure resulting to the un-usability of it.
• Drums / Dhol / Godhi or Band is strictly prohibited within the Banquet premises.
• In Case of catering all charges will be levied and calculated on the actual number of persons or the guaranteed number of persons, whichever is higher; Additional due payment will be deducted from the security deposit.
• All necessary permits, licenses or ‘No Objection Certificates’ that may be required, including for beverage, Entertainment, Etc, required to host the event will be arranged by the customer and provided to the Management at least 7 days prior to the event. The Management & Promoters of Mangalam Banquets will not be responsible in any way and will remain completely indemnified from all kind of claims & infringement if any.
• All materials / goods brought in for the function / event will be strictly at customer’s own risk. The Management will not be liable for any damage caused to customer’s goods. Management strictly prohibits the use of nails, scotch tape or pins for any purpose. Any damage caused due to non-adherence to this will be recovered from the customer security deposit. As a rule only standees and framed banners will be permitted to be put up within the premises.
• Management strictly prohibits Pan, Gutka, smoking of cigarettes within the premises.
• Management will not be liable for any loss or/and damage to customer’s property or belongings. Vehicle’s parking will be at the vehicle owner’s risk and the management will not be liable for any loss or damage to the vehicle.
• The Customer will ensure strict adherence to Banquet guidelines and will be strictly responsible & Liable to repay for any damage or breakage caused by any contractor / worker / guest engaged or invited by him.
The Venue is not responsible for any items provided by client to the event. (i.e. Beverages, flowers, cake, gifts, additional foods, dishes, glassware, serving pieces, etc.) The Venue is only responsible for those items listed on invoice as provided by Venue and no other items. It is understood that the client will conduct the event in an orderly manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations, and facility contract.
Venue assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss of merchandise, alcohol, equipment, furniture, clothing or other valuables prior to, during or after the event. Venue will do everything possible to ensure that all of client’s supplies, rentals and equipment are cared for and maintained in good working order and without damage. When providing the location for the event/function, the client, understands that accidents/breakage and/or damage may sometimes occur. Venue will not be liable for any damage or loss, unless specifically caused by the willful negligent actions or conduct of Venue or its employees.
The client will comply with all the laws of the West Bengal state, all municipal ordinances and all lawful orders of police and fire departments, and will not do anything on the event/function premises in violation of any laws, ordinances, rules or orders. If unlawful activities should occur on the premises, and the event is cancelled, there will be no refund of any kind from Venue to client.
Thank you for considering Mangalam Banquets. It is always our pleasure to serve you! – Please feel free to contact us with your questions & comments
If the client needs to cancel the event with any reason like client / venue / acts of god, client must provide written notice to Venue. Client understands that upon entering into the contract, Venue is committing time and resources to this event and thus cancellation would result in lost income and lost business opportunities in an amount hard to precisely calculate. Cancellation Amount is Indicated in the Quotation & Invoice, The client’s deposit will be credited against the cancellation fees owed. Any balance will be payable upon the notice of cancellation.
Cancellation Is Calculated on TOTAL CONTRACT AMOUNT (TOTAL BILLING AMOUNT)
Within 24 Hours Of booking NO CANCILLATION CHARGED PROVIDED EVENT DATE IS POST One Month from date of Booking, Not Applicable for Booking made 4 weeks from event or on urgent basis.
30 Days Prior to Event 15% + 18% GST of TOTAL CONTRACT AMOUNT
Within 30 Days of Event50% + 18% GST of TOTAL CONTRACT AMOUNT
Within 7 Days of Event NO REFUND NO REFUND, FULL FORFIT OR ADJUSTED ON POSTPONED DATE